Cheerful Anniversary Celebration of MMCC/AECC
What are the best moments in life?
Isn’t it the time you are so happy and full of joy that your laughter is so intense you can’t control it anymore, until your eyes are full of tears?
Many believe you first need security, shelter, health, education, economical stability, infrastructure etc., until finally you could have those fancy moments. 10 years ago MMCC (Mobile Mini Circus for Children) started from the other end, practically bringing those laughers and good moments to millions of children in Afghanistan: our Social Circus brought the laughter first, which makes all problems seem less horrible and put a focus on the fun and positive side to bring hope. A hope that can rebuild the country: MMCC incorporates information and education into performances and workshops, so children learn through fun.
Since 2002 many children have been motivated, educated, and inspired to a healthy, wise, hopeful, dynamic and positive life through the MMCC. With or without security, infrastructure, etc., they have had at least lots of fun and now after 10 years they are forming the new Afghan generation. Besides the joy and laughter a broad range of cultural and educational services have been provided by MMCC since 2002 such as:
- Since 2002, 2.7 million Children have watched the live educational performances of MMCC in 25 provinces of Afghanistan.
- Hundreds of events, festivals of circus and theater, pedagogy workshops and beautification of schools and championships in many different provinces have been organized.
- Hundreds of radio, music and TV programs plus magazines have made for and by children.
- A numerous local and national Children Assemblies (Shura-e-Atfal) organized.
- International performing tours of children to Japan, Italy, Denmark and Germany.
We congratulate you and all the Afghans and internationals, governmental and non-governmental friends and sponsors and especially the children themselves for the 10th anniversary of MMCC and invite you to celebrate it with us.
There are 2 celebration events, one on Sunday 2nd of December and the other Monday 3rd of December both at 14:00 and at French Institute for Afghanistan (Lycee Esteqlal Kabul). In the first day there will be screening of short films about 10 years of circus in Afghanistan. In the second day there will be circus show and short speeches of our guests.
Contact numbers: 0700229987 & 079901976
جشن سالگره ده سالگی سرکس